Originally developed in 2006, PhotoFucket is a client software application designed to discover and download content from any public or private Photobucket album.
- Rip ALL image/video files from any private album with NO FUSKERING! (Yes, you read that correctly) (Registered Users Only)
- Get a listing of public and private sub-albums (All Users) * experimental
- Batch processing to rip all listed sub-albums with one click (Registered Users Only)
- Get content from private albums using several methods:
- Rip Private Album (Registered Users Only)
- Download Public Album (All Users)
- Guest password entry (All Users) * temporarily disabled by Photobucket
- Replay-A-Rip from phatWares Database (Registered Users Only)
- Fuskering (Free Users Only)
- Lookup a Photobucket account by email address (it's back!) (Registered Users Only)
- PhatWares Scripts - Scripted utilities for a better bucket ripping experience:
- Scrape PB Links from Forums/Boards - Find PB accounts posted to forums/boards (All Users)
- Simple RSS Daemon - Simple tool to monitor & download public albums (All Users)
- Lookup PB Accounts by Email - Check a single email, or batch a list of emails (Registered Users Only)
- Find Bucket by RegEx/String - Simple Bucket ID search engine powered by almost 1 million entries (All Users)
Everyone is welcome to try PhotoFucket in free "evaluation" mode. However, if you want to unlock all features and settings, you will have to become a registered user.
Registration is quick and easy, and it's painless at just $29.99 USD. To maintain a high level of security, all payments are processed through PayPal. Don't have a PayPal account? No problem! You can use any major credit card through PayPal as well.
Registration is valid for ONE COMPUTER
and is NON-TRANSFERABLE